Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Filter bandpass frequency

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Filter bandpass frequency
From: "Keith Hamilton" <tuner@zoominternet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 14:05:22 -0400
Well I hardly believe it and I certainly do not understand it.  As
suggested, I moved my PBT control to about the 11 o'clock position. The 6.3
mhz cw filters (500 and 250) now track. In the 11:30 position, I can move
back and forth from 500 to 250 hz filters with no change in signal strength.
Perhaps someone smarter than I can explain it but for now I am happy
switching from 500 to 250 hz at will.
Thank you to ALL who took the time to correspond with me. 73

Keith W8GX