[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni VI
From: Glenn <wa4aos@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:50:05 -0400 (EDT)

 Hi Group,

I had a customer send me a Ten Tec Omni VI+ in for repair.  It came from an
estate and was not working.
The reason she would not fly was the processor board was missing???????? Not
sure why but the guy got it for a bargain since it was inoperative.
It has all of the filters and everything is there.
So, I am looking for a processor board in any condition. Lightning damaged,
excess to you needs , inoperative, doesn't matter I can fix it
as long as it's not physically broken or badly charred.  I will also consider
another dead Omni VI+ that is in very poor cosmetic shape but has it's guts
intact, dead or alive.
Please, I am looking for a deal and price is important. Apparently, Ten Tec no
longer has stock of processor boards for the O6,

TenTec repair is not my normal area of repair but I do deviate from R 390 and R
390A's for a change of pace at times. I have been a big, in more then one way,
Ten Tec fan for decades
and have repaired countless Ten Tec rigs over the years.

73,
Glenn WA4AOS
DSM Labs
 d s m l a b s dot c o m