Re: [TenTec] pan adapter

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] pan adapter
From: Floyd Sense <floyd@k8ac.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:34:44 -0400
I installed the IF tap in my Orion II and use it with an SDR-IQ and
Spectravue.  With the recent improvements to Spectravue to support the
Orion II, I believe that it's a superior solution to the panadaptor
situation. There just isn't enough room on the Orion II display to
accomplish anything close to Spectravue, and the display resolution is
inadequate.  If you prefer, you could use LP-Pan for the Orion II, but
having used both, I chose to stay with the SDR-IQ and Spectravue.   Use
VSPE to share the Orion II com port between Spectravue and your logging
program for trouble-free operation.

73, Floyd - K8AC