Re: [TenTec] Ten tec Onni 6 Logic board

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten tec Onni 6 Logic board
From: "n5bi@juno.com" <n5bi@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:14:31 GMT
I am interested in helping if I can.  My workbench is very limited at this
time, but I may be able to help some other way.  So count me in and give me an
assignment..I will do my best to help.

Thanks for your dedication to this great radio..I bought an omni VI to make
repairs for my 6+ that took a hit...the logic board chips took a hit..I swapped
boards, and replaced the logic chips...came up with no problems for over a year
now...

73, de n5bi, Gary ..