[TenTec] Omni VII w/610 / 302 Encoder Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII w/610 / 302 Encoder Problem
From: Paul Gentry <phgentry@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:16:05 -0400
Anyone using an Omni VII in remote mode with the 610 and 302 have trouble
with the encoder on the 302 working intermittently?  Sometimes it works,
most of the time it does not.  Direct freq. entry and the F keys on the 302
always work along with the keyer in the 610- It's just a problem with the
tuning encoder...

Thanks

--
Paul Gentry
K4BWG

--
Paul Gentry
K4BWG

"So far I have never had any one tell me they were able to get an
intelligent idea on a golf course" - Aurthur Collins