[TenTec] Argonaut V Package For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com, Ten-Tec516@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V Package For Sale
From: Scott Walker <richardscottw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:14:54 -0400
I want to sell my Argonaut V and accessories.

The items comprise an Argo V with fan and TCXO installed, plus the
hand mic, manual, digital
accessory cable, a mobile mount bracket, and a 937 power supply with cable.

The only mod to the radio is a sub-mini switch I added to the external fan
to allow it to be turned off when operating CW.  The only mod to the
power supply is a handle I added to the cabinet to make it easier to
carry.
This radio has been used for portable operations but was never mounted in a car.
I maintain a non-smoking environment.
I can supply pictures.

I am asking $750 plus shipping.  It will probably require at least two boxes.
Let me know if you are interested.

-Scott N3SW-