Re: [TenTec] 425 Failure

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 425 Failure
From: mike bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:24:28 -0400
RF parts sells high voltage wire

a good (really good) test lead wire will work.

strip off the shield of a RG-8 and that will work

call the factory and have a hunk sent to you.

mike

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced