Re: [TenTec] Count to Ten B4 Cussing Ten Tec

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Count to Ten B4 Cussing Ten Tec
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:53:09 -0400
Let me caution about grounding.  Unless your ground is a very good one,
connecting your disconnected coaxes to ground may be actually connecting
them to the lightning source directly.  You must have an excellent
ground if you are going to connect to it for protection.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com