[TenTec] does the Centaur do WARC bands?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] does the Centaur do WARC bands?
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
I saw a 411 Centaur amp listed for sale that said it doesn't do WARC bands. I
already have one so mainly just curious about this. The band positions don't
specifically say 12 17 or 30 so was it made originally for non-WARC bands? The
seller is handling the sale for a ham going to assisted living and they need
every $$ they can get.

BTW this is different from the 10/12 power upgrade situation.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in far SW Wisconsin USA