Re: [TenTec] Steve Hunt's Corsair II Display Logic Board

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Steve Hunt's Corsair II Display Logic Board
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:31:09 +0100
As Jerry said ..... but just in case there is any lingering confusion,
the new board replaces Ten-Tec's "81246 Logic Board".

The new board is functionally identical to the TT part except:
* It updates the digital display more frequently
* The Keyer does not have the original 40 character memory facility

73,
Steve G3TXQ