[TenTec] Does TenTec Monitor This List?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Does TenTec Monitor This List?
From: "Jerry Haigwood" <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:59:51 -0500
Hello All,

     I have a question that some of you may be able to answer.  Does TenTec
monitor this list?  I sometimes see a post by John Henry so I think he may
monitor the list but does anyone else at TenTec look at the list?  How about
the TenTec service department?  I ask this question because I wonder if they
are interested in things such as the Corsair II Display Logic Board?  Since
they can't get the programmed U10 chips for the original board to repair the
Corsair Ii, do they refer people to this list?  Are they interested in our
opinions about old or current equipment?  Curious minds want to know!

Jerry W5JH