Re: [TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:19:22 -0400

On 9/27/2011 08:54, Henry, John wrote:
> Current plan is, the new RX366 will be available as:

> 3 - You purchase a new Orion II with it installed instead of existing
> A6 sub receiver. Haven't worked this one out exactly yet.
>
> Now, to get to testing it again so that we can ship it....

                HEY... JH... Geeze... I am SURE you will want to TEST that
                configuration out before you start selling it to the masses...
                so... you might wanna SHIP ONE TO ME as a test ... you know...
                test the safety and effectiveness of your packaging, if for
                not other reason,  but also for to test the new radio in actual
                 service... you know... to      determine if it can be safely
shipped
                without the new receiver coming loose, etc....   so... I will
                SACRIFICE time and space in my shack for the test.   Yes, it
                would be a huge imposition and sacrifice by me, but nothing
                is too much when it is for the good of the outfit.

                So... er... when can I expect to receive the test unit at
                my home ? ...

                No... um... er...  no need to thank ME...  I am glad to help
                when it is for the good of the group.   You understand...
                what a guy, eh ?

;-)