Re: [TenTec] 6n2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6n2
From: William Wallace <w.wallace31@att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:20:05 -0400
Bill,

As previously indicated in a direct email to your normal email address, I will
buy your 6N2, but I need a commitment that indicates your willingness to sell
it to me with pricing and method of payment.  I would like to know what is
included (original boxes, power cable, manual, mike, etc.) and what type
environment the radio has been exposed to. . .  Do you have any photos of the
actual rig?

Waiting to hear from you. . .

73

William Wallace -- K8WAW