Re: [TenTec] 253 antenna coupler with 565 Orion

To: Ten-TecReflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 253 antenna coupler with 565 Orion
From: Rick W <ve7tk@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:31:36 -0700 (PDT)
Steve you need the Ten-Tec Model 311 Band Data Converter or similar.  This
device, to my knowledge, has never been on the T-T website so it will likely
require a phone call to TN.  The cable you had on the Paragon 2 should plug
straight into the 311 and it's cable then plugs into the Orion.

I've been using the 253 with my Orion for several years.

73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www.ve7tk.com