Re: [TenTec] Omni VII / Static IP address

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII / Static IP address
From: "John/K4WJ" <k4wj@att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 22:47:34 -0400
Geoffrey,

Thanks for all of the information. I checked my router and it does have
reference to DynDNS.org so I will have to do some more research. I need to
know more about the security aspect of using one of these dynamic DNS
servers. I will search around the web and see what I can learn.

You have given me a great start and I appreciate it. Thanks to all who
replied.

73..de John/K4WJ