[TenTec] paralleling RS50Ms for Hercules II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] paralleling RS50Ms for Hercules II
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:30:57 -0700
A follow-on to my recent post:

After printing out the .gif file (it came with the lettering top to
bottom...) and reading it more carefully, I see that the wire
connecting the terminals on back for paralleling the supplies should
actually be a number 22 wire. Also, upon inspecting my
supplies, I found that they indeed have the red terminal appropriately labeled!

It was pointed out to me that one could feed the PA sections of the
Herc II separately, etc. by taking apart the battery connector bib
obtainable from TT. I choose to use fewer and bigger wires (cables!).

One recipient of the .gif file has converted it into a .pdf, fixing up
the awkward orientation of the sketch in the original file.

--
73     Allan    K7GT