[TenTec] Orion 2 Block diagram

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 2 Block diagram
From: Mike Gusky <Mike@k5ux.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 10:53:34 -0500
Does anyone know where I can get a block diagram for the 566 that indicates the
interconnecting cables between boards?  Just replaced my front panel and
noticed that one TMP connector (I think it was J17) on the board behind the
front panel didn't have a matching TMP plug.  The panel change-out went well
and only ran into a few minor issues.  Oh, almost forgot……everything worked
just fine after I put it back in service.  Will be glad to share with anyone
interested in tackling this task.

Tnx
Mike
K5UX