[TenTec] For Sale: Omni VI Opt.2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Omni VI Opt.2
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 20:11:06 +0000
FOR SALE:  Omni VI Model 563-Option 2, S/N 1A10263, Jan.
1993.  Original owner, non-smoker.  [Option 2 - factory added the
Omni VI+ DSP chips and new keycaps for front panel keys that changed
function - not stick-on labels.]
        Excellent external condition (9.7+, 2 or 3 worn control labels).  No
scratches or dings.  Has been my backup rig (mostly stored) since
getting an early Orion.  Fully functional, and includes standard filters.

FOR SALE:  Model 961 PS/Speaker, S/N 01216 - In same condition,
available first along with the Omni.
        Both shipped in Ten-Tec cartons.  Complete manuals, service history
paperwork, and magazine reviews included.  Also included are early
excerpts from this mailing list with much additional information.

ASKING PRICES:  Omni 6 - $910.  PS/Speaker - $150.  Plus UPS
shipping.  Both - $1045.  Bank cashiers check only.  Offers
considered, but no trades.  Eight digital photos (11-1-11)
available.  Contact me direct, OFF LIST, via email only.  Thanks & 73.

Charles Shaw - N5UL
Hobbs, NM
chasshaw@leaco.net