[TenTec] TEN TEC OMNI D ver C

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TEN TEC OMNI D ver C
From: Glenn <wa4aos@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:34:38 -0400 (EDT)
Heads up. I just serviced an EXCEPTIONALLY nice Omni D version C which contains
the 1.8KHz optional filter.

This is the nicest Omni C I have seen since they were new in the 80's.

The vinyl on the case is not torn less a .25 inch place on the back edge and I
suspect this was stock from application.
Additionally, there is one corner on the back bottom left side that may have
been a slight original defect. There is no damage on
the out side cabinet. I only mention this since it is the only thing keeping me
from calling this unit MINT.

So, if you are looking for a near perfect Omni C, freshly serviced in my Lab,
this is it. Switches have been cleaned with DeOxit and the alignment checked.
Only minor tweaking was required. The PTO has obviously had very little
use..(No warble, no rough spots, just very smooth)

I know the original owner and he is a hard core collector. He may have never
used it for more than an hour or two,,,

It will post on ebay tonight at 8:30EST

73,
Glenn WA4AOS