Re: [TenTec] Heil PROSET PLUS IC with HC4 on Omni VII?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Heil PROSET PLUS IC with HC4 on Omni VII?
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 20:36:44 -0500
If you are not excited about, or don't want to invest in the TT 777
headset,  A LOT of hams are really excited over the Yamaha CM-500, which
may need an adapter  (you make or buy on Ebay for $15 -$20)  and
it might like a $5 attenuator... or one you make for pennies...

The CM-500 costs about $55 most places.   Another really good bargain
headset for casual SSB is the Koss SM-45 for about $30 on eBay.  You
will need the $5 attenuator for this one, too.

Our contest station operators like both of these.   And they can get
quite fussy !

=