Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 query L/S on 2nd receiver.

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 query L/S on 2nd receiver.
From: "Charles Strickland" <wa4oss@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:29:42 -0500
Your on the right track for comfortable listening.  I usually have the rear
audio out feeding a pc and looking at it with one of the many free spectrum
analyser apps.  Turn rf gain down to the visual noise level (noise floor),
and then back up a bit.  That in conjunction with proper agc action and you
are in business.