Re: [TenTec] Experience with the Eagle in CQWW CW

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Experience with the Eagle in CQWW CW
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:54:10 +0100
Todd,

The Eagle is superior to the TS-590 for contesting.
If either ever happen to break, you are certainly better off having a
Ten-Tec product.
However the TS-590 is a nice radio too and possibly offers more frills to
the casual operator.

The "Dual-RCA-Phono Jack" mod was probably the very first one that Ten-Tec
published.

I'll see if I can find the link...

It's here:
https://www.tentec.com/downloads/manuals/599/599%20EAGLE%20RADIO%20MODIFICAT
ION%20FOR%20AN%20EXTERNAL%20RECEIVER%20-%20%20SDR%20PANADAPTER%20%20-%20Rev%
20B%202-1-11.pdf

73
Rick, DJ0IP