Re: [TenTec] WTB Paragon

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Paragon
From: Joel Hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:27:25 -0500
Hi Bob,

I have a good working (T/R) Paragon, with the 6 kHz AM filter that you will
want. It does have a very nice receiver (transmitter works well also). I
will sell it with all filters for $500 plus actual cost of shipping. I have
a factory box and a factory copy of the manual.

If you're interested I can describe more and send pics.

Regards, Joel Hallas, W1ZR
Westport, CT