Re: [TenTec] Tuner stiff on Century 21

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tuner stiff on Century 21
From: Greg S <oldlongbeard@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:30:57 -0800 (PST)
Personally, I would pull it down, CLEAN, and lubricate the PTO, and reassemble,
and enjoy. I did it last time to a nasty "swap queen", and it worked a treat,
no kit from the Mother Ship needed.  Ed, K9EW, (Hey, Ed.... still have the K2
you picked up here in Michigan?)... has a nice rebuild page on his web site.
It's detailed for a 515, but most of it applies to any of the PTO rebuilds:

http://www.k9ew.us/515_pto.htm

73-
Greg, KC8HXO

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."    - Benjamin Franklin