Re: [TenTec] Omni-VI QSK with Alpha 87A

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni-VI QSK with Alpha 87A
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:30:12 -0500
Golly, I had no idea there was any issue at all hooking my Omni VII to
an Alpha amp, other than to set some sort of reasonable T/R delay. WE
used the PTT cable/jack on the rig to the amp, and no ALC cable.

Should I be reading these articles.   I have a TT Centurion amp at home,
but I sometimes use an Alpha 76 (I think) at a contest station.

Should I worry?