Re: [TenTec] Yamaha CM-500 boomset use with Orion II? <Jupiter>

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yamaha CM-500 boomset use with Orion II? <Jupiter>
From: John <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:48:58 -0500
Jim,

I have been considering the Yamaha Headset.  Any experience with  the
Jupiter?  My thinking is that a headset and a foot switch (already
working) would be more convenient than dragging around the desk mike as
I do now?

Same issues on loading as the Orion? BTW, any two resisters? <small grin>

John / WA1JG