Re: [TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] --- and balanced fed verticals

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re. [Ten Tec] --- and balanced fed verticals
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:25:26 -0500
Great story.

If one of my PDF readers, or if Adobe Acrobat itself, cannot produce
text, then if the article has acceptable print clarity, then one or more
of my scanner/ OCR programs can convert the PDF into raw text for the
translator programs.  I may not be the most technically proficient ham
in the shack ... I am fairly technically inclined in other areas !   We
all have different strengths and weaknesses, ya know...      ;-)

Happy days.