[TenTec] TenTec 217 & 218 Filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 217 & 218 Filters
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:52:22 +0000 (UTC)

I have a TenTec 217 and a TenTec 218 filter that I no longer need. Both are
working as they should.

The 217 filter is a 500 Hz 8-pole CW filter

The 218 is a 1.8 KHz 8-pole SSB filter

They are used in the 9 MHz IF strip of the following transceivers.

     Omni B

     Omni C

     Omni V

     Omni VI

     Omni VI +

I’m asking $70 for either filter. Price includes shipping and insurance via
USPS Priority Mail.

If you want both, the price is $130 which includes shipping and insurance via
USPS Priority Mail.

I will ship to USA only, on the first business day after payment is received. I
accept PayPal (no additional cost to you) ,USPS money orders and personal
checks. Personal checks must clear before shipment is made.

Please e-mail me at d.e.warnick@comcast.net

TenTec mailing list