[TenTec] Orion II Firmware V3.026

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware V3.026
From: Barry LaZar <k3ndm@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 16:03:46 -0500
Loaded it this afternoon and really like what it has done to my O II.
Can't see anything left to do but one nagging issue.

When switching modes, say from SSB to CW, the radio remembers the
bandwidth from the last time it was set there. However, if the hi or low
cuts were used in SSB mode, it get's carried over to CW. I would have
preferred leaving the settings as they were left. This happens when
using the band stacking feature. It's just a little annoying that could
be lived with except for the overall perfection of everything else.

73,
Barry