Re: [TenTec] another glitch

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] another glitch
From: "Robb Urie" <rurie@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:03:41 -0700
Rick,

I have not noticed this issue with my Orion.  Your earlier email mentioned
slow port response also, tried both N1MM and N3FJP with what
appears to be normal operation.  I use a Micro Ham USB 7.7.1 router and all
seems to work as advertised.  With 8 radios doing this, it seems
to point to something common with either the interface or computer system.

Upgraded with a USB-serial cable that I ordered from Elecraft, seems to
handle Windows 7 without stability issues.

Now as soon as I send this, I will start having issues.

Good luck.

Robb N0RU