[TenTec] Orion II with Donner Interface for Digital?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II with Donner Interface for Digital?
From: kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:22:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi gang,
I have a OII and a Donner interface for Orion.
Recvs well, but can't get any data out to xmit.
It does go into Xmit, but no audio goes out.
If I temporaryly hook the audio out of the cable end of the Donner to
the front Mic connector it works!

TT said the rear Aux I/O is line level not Mic level.....I have turned
up the Aux gain all the way..and the pot in the Donner all the way.
The Donner is working as it works with the front Mic conn.

Is anyone running the Donner successfully connected as to rear as
shpped??
Thanks,
73,
Lee, KC9CDT