[TenTec] Current Status of 566 V3 firmware

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Current Status of 566 V3 firmware
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:15:05 -0500
So far, the 566 V3 firmware has been a huge success. Of course, I did
expect that the broader group would find something that we missed.

We have resolved the current HW Mic gain issue seen in the Orion 566v3.026
firmware
The new build 566v3.027 is in the hands of the beta testers, and a few of
the original problem reporters on the tentec contesting reflector.
566v3.027.

If there are other issues that I have missed on this and other reflectors
that are critical for your operations, then please email them directly to
me at jhenry at tentec.com
To help me sort them, please ensure you have 566v3.026 bug xxxx in the
title. Easier for me to sort and not miss due to the amount of inquiries we
are getting and the amount of positive feedback we are getting on the 566
V3 release. It is a winner, and it will only get better.

If I hear of no other issues with our current production 566 firmware, then
once acceptance testing passes, and I have positive inputs from the beta
test team, I will release it as a new release to the general public.

Best Regards,
John Henry
TenTec Engineering