[TenTec] Thank you, John

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thank you, John
From: John Henry <jhenry@tentec.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 18:57:07 -0500
Ray,

I appreciate your patience. and encouragement.
It takes a team, not just me, the developer is working on the 565 today,
and the beta testers have not stopped working on this for over 6 mos now,
and this weekend is no different. I know a few of them have been at it for
hours on end since Friday afternoon until late Saturday night/Sunday
morning. They are to be commended.

We will get 'em all licked.
The 566 is doing so well now with V3 installed, that I have about 50 emails
a day now from customers who are so happy that their rig is now the best
performing rig on the market, (in their own words).
And once we lick the few nasties in the 565, the 566 will have stiff
competition.

John