Re: [TenTec] OMNI Wanted

To: Ed Purvis <wa4njy@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI Wanted
From: Wayne Dial <w8aju_wdial@att.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:20:28 -0800 (PST)
Ed, I have a Omni 6 plus with 250hz, 500hz filter at the 6mhz IF, and also
Inrad roofing filter.  The radio has one problem and that is I only get 25-30
watts output on 20 and17m, all other bands are at 100w.  I don't work those
bands often and if I need more power I switch on the AL80b.  There are 2
sratches on the top cover about 1.5 inches long, the rest of the radio is in
very good shape, over all 9.5.  I'm a none smoker.  I bought the radio 3 years
ago used.  I have the manual and ten tec shipping box. If you are on SKYPE I
show you the rig.

I would let it go for $900 shipped insured.

Wayne Dial/w8aju