Re: [TenTec] Best HF Travel Rig

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Best HF Travel Rig
From: "Gary D Krause" <n7hts@bresnan.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:06:05 -0700
No, they weren't in any particular order.  I should have also included the Ten
Tec Century 22 which I use at another location.  They are all good radios but,
let's face it, the most important part of any ham station is the antenna.

I can think of a number of justifications to pick a K2 over an Eagle but, they
are my justifications and not necessarily those of anyone else.:-)

Gary, N7HTS