Re: [TenTec] extra whining

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] extra whining
From: Floyd Rodgers <kc5qbc@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:52:43 -0600
I have the same thought about where are the elmers? I also look at
licenses held by club members. Sadly my club is tech heavy and there
doesn't seem to be much desire in the group to change it. I'm thinking
that's another indication of sleeping elmers. If WE don't teach and
inspire the puppies, whose fault is it they are not excited about
pushing the limits.
Now I'll really open pandora's box. Seems to me when the hobby took that
shift to EMCOM a decade or so back emphasis on technical prowess went to
the wayside.