Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Scopes
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:46:30 +0100
Dave, you can even measure 25,000 volts with it - ***ONCE IN YOUR
LIFETIME***.

Scopes are not foreseen for measuring high voltage.
They are for measuring signals and wave shapes, etc.

There are better instruments for measuring high voltage and in all cases you
should be using a purpose-built high-voltage probe.

73
Rick, DJ0IP