Re: [TenTec] Equipment storage

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Equipment storage
From: James Boswell <ka5siw@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:44:08 -0800 (PST)
Hello, Good luck on the new QTH. You need to keep your guard up for mice.

If you store the radios in plastic totes, you might want to spend a few bucks
on ESDS bags.

Static electricity is real bad in the desert.
I touched a volume control on a HF rig, POP, and knocked out the Audio Amp.

I have a 400sq.ft. radio station, talk about a lot of fun.

I have 10 Tentec rigs and counting.  73'S  KA5SIW