Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 ver 3.028 and N1MM

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 ver 3.028 and N1MM
From: "Dave G3RXP" <g3rxp@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:45:36 -0000
Hello Barry,
Thank you for the reply-  almost fixed it looks like N1MM.  Now when
switching VFO with the mouse it defaults to left hand phone is main and
right hand phone is the sub. and L/S now stays with both.

Its nice to have experts around on this reflector to show guys like me where
we go wrong.

73  Dave G3RXP