Re: [TenTec] Omni C

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C
From: Michael Silevitch <msilevitch@coe.neu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 20:37:52 -0500
Dear Mike

Per your suggestion I looked at the voltages on the control board. Things
look OK on the input side (Pins 1-7) I see nothing on the output side
(Pins 8-14, i.e. OT POT, OT OUT, REG, etc.) I did try to loosen the board
and retighten the screws but this had no effect.

It may be that the IC is bad or another component. Any thoughts?

On 2/22/12 9:00 AM, "Mike Bryce" <prosolar@sssnet.com> wrote:

>Now would be a good time to sit back and think about this project.
>If the seller said it worked, I'd ask him what "we" should do about the
>And one last idea I you haven't looked yet.  Do you have + voltage to the
>Sent from my iPhone
>On Feb 22, 2012, at 8:48 AM, Michael Silevitch <msilevitch@coe.neu.edu>
>> Dear Rick
>> Thanks for this good info and advice. I may not have a chance to do much
>> more until next week since I leave or a business trip today. In any
>> I'll let you know what transpires.
>> Regards
>>         Mike K1PEV
>> On 2/22/12 2:53 AM, "Rick - DJ0IP /