[TenTec] P3 and ORION II ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] P3 and ORION II ?
From: David Perrin <dbperrin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:48:52 -0400
 It's not working.
  I assembled the Clifton Labs. buffer amplifier to use with the ORION II and
Elecraft P3.  It is installed in an outboard shielded container and connected
to and have confirmed that an input into the buffer amp at approximately 9MHz,
from a signal generator is also at the output of the buffer amp at roughly the
same amplitude. (No scope, just a receiver and a Voltmeter).
 I chose to connect to the ORION II using a length of mini coax across the
resistor suggested by VE7TK fro his web page article:
VE7TK