Re: [TenTec] Additional audio out for Argosy 525

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Additional audio out for Argosy 525
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:03:24 +0200
If it is working OK from the front panel headphone jack, then it should work
when taking that signal off of the back panel, so maybe all you need is a
shielded cable.

You didn't say which reader you have or if it is designed for use with a
Line Out of headphone jack (or both).
However I could imagine there are different inputs, depending on which
signal you tap into, and the Line Out is usually much cleaner.  In addition,
the level will not change with the audio gain control.

73
Rick