[TenTec] F/S Ten Tec 544

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Ten Tec 544
From: Rich Jones <michjonezee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
Digital model: Includes Noise Blanker and extra 10 meter crystals.  All filters
and I will include a T-T hand microphone. Includes original factory manual and
all original purchase documents.You can view the rig by going to K8UV QRZ page
and scrolling down to view.  Will not include power supply.  Only issue is 10
meter switch contacts need cleaning.  Has excellent receiver and puts out full
100 watts.  $300.00 plus shipping from 48158.  Will be double boxed.Saving to
buy an Eagle. This is a well cared for rig and used daily for great DX (check
out my QRZ log book with minimal antenna too)   734-428-1477 Rich K8UV