[TenTec] Ten Tec OMNI VI Opt 1 With INRAD CW Roofing Filter - FS

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec OMNI VI Opt 1 With INRAD CW Roofing Filter - FS
From: "Don Jones" <ko7i@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:09:22 -0700
Ten Tec OMNI VI For Sale

I am selling my beloved OMNI VI Opt 1. EVERY filter slot is populated. The 2nd
IF Narrow slot has a 500Hz filter in it.

The INRAD 600Hz roofing filter mod has been installed resulting in an increased
3rd order IMD dynamic range for 2kHz spacing to a fantastic 94dB (go to Rob
Sherwood's web site and see where that number stacks up).

The receiver is super tight and great for digging weak signals out of the noise
floor in contest conditions.

Included is the CIV to RS-232 rig control adapter/cable. My 6 works perfectly
with N3FJP and N1MM.

The rig is a 9 on a scale of 10 in appearance.

Price $850.00

-----

Ten Tec 941 Power Supply For Sale

I also have a Ten Tec 941 Power Supply available. It is in very clean
condition, it is a 9 on a scale of 10 in appearance. I am going to give the
buyer of the OMNI VI 1st choice on purchasing this matching 941 power supply.

Price $100

-----

Contact Don KO7i @ 425-330-6496 or e-mail direct (ko7i@comcast.net) for
pictures.

As an advisory I subscribe to this forum using the digest mode, if you respond
to the forum list it will be several hours before digest message is forwarded
to me. Use the direct e-mail route if you want quick answers.

73, Don