Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new to CW dxing
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 10:49:53 -0700
Speaking of heavy paddles - yesterday I ordered a P-4 from Jerry, K8RA.
This thing is a beast - at 5 lbs, it's about two pounds heavier than my
Mercury paddle.  You'd have to be a boxer to move this around the desk.

I didn't start out to be a key collector, but I've amassed quite a
collection:

Mercury paddle (from the era after N2DAN became a SK and pre-Bencher)
Elecraft HexKey
Vibroplex straight key, Iambic, Original Deluxe bug and Code Worrier
Kent Twin paddle (gift from the XYL when we were at Pacificon)
Ten-Tec 40th anniversary paddle (no s/n that I can see)
Bencher BY-1 and an MFJ look-alike

and my latest acquisitions, a Begali Sculpture and a ZN-V from N3ZN,
which should be here by the end of the month.

73 de Jim - AD6CW