Re: [TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Field Day Drill
From: Stuart Rohre <rohre@arlut.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:59:07 -0500
Rick, Maybe next FD you can get a couple of hams to help you and enter
as a non club "group" (B category in ARRL speak).

Yeah, I don't know why that FD capt. did not fold back the ends of his
30m antenna. Or he could have extended it to 88 foot overall for some
gain and multiband capability.  Oh well, the Capts. run their own
stations.  I was way too busy putting up my new 88 foot dobulet for the
phone station and a 40m dipole for the GOTA station. so they did not
interfere with each other.  At 90 degrees to each other, they worked well.

-Stuart
K5KVH