Re: [TenTec] delta II -- a few bugs

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] delta II -- a few bugs
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:10:52 -0400
Mike,  the Delta IIs were (are?)  notorious from having issues on the VCO
boards.  I bought mine new and had to send it back a few times.  After the
first Tentec did the repair work - no charge.  It seems that there were
surface mounted gizmos and they had issues during production.

That exact problem 21 Mhz was the same one that I had.  so check those
components on that board. (I say that but have never had the gumption to
unpack those boards for a look-see.)

Kris KM2Km