Re: [TenTec] obsolete parts

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] obsolete parts
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 07:42:38 +0200
John,

Though I even agree with you, I remind you that we are only two people.

Of the 700,000 hams in the US, how many do you think work SSB, as opposed to
CW?

I have no problem with the line, "The SSB Rig" (thought it was "the SSB
Company"), if that helps them to stay in business.

But shame on them for removing the dedicated RF control.

73
Rick