Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Omni VII and HRD

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Omni VII and HRD
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:17:09 -0500
OK thanks to a suggestion received, once I connected using Jupiter as the radio
of choice, then going back and selecting Omni VII (radio) all seems to be
working correctly.  Closing the program and reloading it, I see that the radio
selection in the SELECT screen now lists the Jupiter and the Omni VII.
Selecting Omni VII the application proceeds to load, connect and operate
correctly.

What changed, don't have a clue.  I do know that I had to connect via the
Jupiter initially for whatever to get configured correctly.  From then on, all
seems to work.

Thanks Jim.

73
Bob, K4TAX