[TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair II station

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Corsair II station
From: Jack Mandelman <modelman@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:53:29 -0400
I am interested in selling my TenTec Corsair II station consisting of:
     ·Corsair II transceiver (model 561, SN/58001759)
     ·Remote VFO (model 263G, SN/26300541)
     ·Power Supply/Speaker (model 260, SN/01202)
     ·705 Desk mic

All items are in physically excellent condition (no dings or dents);
front panels are beautiful; cabinets have a few minor
scratches.Everything operates as it should.Never in a smoking
environment.  I would be happy to schedule a contact with you, or have
you listen to it over the landline, or stop by to see it in action.

Some important points:
     ·Both PTOs (Corsair II and remote vfo) have recently been rebuilt
and are silky smooth and stable after short warm-up.
     ·The Corsair II is loaded with optional crystal filters - in
addition to the 2 standard filters -
     oTenTec 1.8kHz 8 pole (model 288)
     oTenTec 500Hz 6 pole (model 285)
     oInRad 250Hz 8 pole (model 751)
     ·The 263G remote vfo allows dual receive operation.

Photos available on request.  If interested, please reply off-list to
k1vt@arrl.net

Thanks,
Jack K1VT